One to one solution is mainly designed for personal usages. To connect with a friend or family it is the best way. It is also widely used to tune with a family gathering and or official functions. Distance does not matter anymore; you can be with your closed one in no time.Multiparty Video Conference is generally used when the locations are many and one wanted to connect with all those locations.
Ready to use Video Conferencing Technology with HD quality video and outputs can easily be installed in desired locations. However, some basic system requirement needs to be followed to get the HD clarity. Check the requirements below to install this easy solution at your preferred location.
1. Windows latest versions. (Windows XP, Windows 7 onwards.)
2. Configured Laptop recommended. (Pentium IV onwards.) or you can use LCD/LED display to get the best picture clarity.
3. For one to one Video conferencing, the basic need is 2 GB RAM in the system. For more than four locations, it needs 4GB RAM.
4. Internet bandwidth requirement is 512 KBPS up streaming and down streaming.
5. Preferably HD webcam like HD380, i5 HD webcam to get the high definition video quality.
6. High quality conference phones or PIP speaker phones.
Sometime it client wants a very fast and sophisticated performance of the operation. There we need to purchase a license for one IP from the Video Conferencing Service Provider. Now, if one wants to connect with 10 locations at a time, he has to purchase 10 licenses to connect with them simultaneously.
Occasionally, we got different requirements like one will purchase 4 licenses for connecting with 10 locations. Is it possible? The presenter has to drop four concurrent users to connect with other four on the same conferencing.
The best part is Peoplelink providing the solution with everyone’s affordable price. The software will help you to leverage the capabilities of your systems as it enhances system’s configuration also. To make the world greener, let’s start using Software Video Conferencing to avoid travels and misuses of money.